Helpful Resources for COVID-19
Questions to ask your Care Team about COVID-19
- What are hospices doing to keep patients and families safe during the COVID outbreak? Is it safe to let hospice care workers into my house?
- What can I do to keep my loved one safe?
- How are hospice services affected by COVID-19? What will change for my loved one?
- What services can be offered virtually?
- Will I still hear from my doctor?
- My loved one is in an assisted living facility, skilled nursing facility, or hospital receiving hospice. Why can’t I come in to see them? Can the hospice team see them?
- Can someone enroll in hospice with COVID-19 as their diagnosis?
- Can a legacy project be done virtually?