Know Your Risk for Hiring Scams
ALERT | Hiring Scams are Real
It has come to our attention that unauthorized third parties are reaching out to potential candidates through an email address ending in @accentcare.careers
Please be aware, this is NOT a legitimate AccentCare email address, nor is it an authorized representative of the company. If you receive any communication from an individual with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, please notify the authorities immediatley at:
Protect Yourself from Recruiting Scams
- AccentCare and its affiliates NEVER request payment of any kind as part of the interviewing, hiring, or onboarding process.
- AccentCare will NEVER ask you for bank account, credit card or other personal financial information as part of the recruiting, interviewing or hiring process.
- AccentCare will NEVER require candidates to download/install any applications (apps) as a part of the interviewing process.
- All initial job offers are extended via a phone call from an AccentCare recruiter or the hiring manager, and official offers of employment are communicated in a written letter. All offers of employment are also conditioned upon on a background check.
- Please report or direct questions or alerts about scams to email@example.com