For qualifying patients, our care management program helps coordinate a network of care providers so you may recover at home with more confidence, and reduced risk for re-hospitalization.
Manage Your Health
More Effectively at Home
Care management is a set of activities intended to improve patient care and reduce the need for medical services by enhancing coordination of care, eliminate duplication, and helping patients and caregivers more effectively manage health conditions.
- Hospital discharge instruction review
- Home-setting assessment of potential barriers to patient safety
- Identify community support resources
- Teaching & training regarding your health and care plan to promote self-care
- Arrange & attend follow-up visits to assist in care coordination
- Medication reconciliation
Services vary by location
Questions? Please use the site Chat feature for your convenience OR call 800.834.3059