How Would the Call Center Support Me?
Patients go through many transitions during their journey at end-of-life, and sometimes caregivers or family members can have questions about these changes. If you are unsure about what is happening to a patient and cannot wait until your next visit from a hospice clinical team member, you can call us to receive immediate information and assistance, regardless of the time of day. If the patient or family needs additional in-person support, the AccentCare call center staff contacts the local on-call staff to arrange a visit as soon as possible.
You Might Call Because:
- There is a new symptom you need guidance on
- Your loved one is experiencing unusual discomfort
- You are concerned about the mental health of a patient or family member
- You have questions about medication administration
- You feel you need an urgent hospice visit